Nothing ruins a smile like chapped, dry or flaky lips. If you want to achieve a picture-perfect pout, trust in this sugar-based lip conditioning scrub that is infused with teeny, tiny grains of sugar crystals and natural butters to revive and spruce up your lips.
SUGAR Lip Service Sugar Scrub smooths and preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application. The creamy, luscious ultra-fine sugar crystalline formula micro exfoliates and buffs away dead skin so your lips can pucker up and pout in style! Nourishing karité shea butter sinks deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm and protect lips from further drying, cracking or chapping. This vegan sugar based lip scrub is also infused with additional skin-conditioning agents and vitamin E that helps moisturize lips, stimulate new cell renewal and treats lip dryness, peeling, cracking and flaking. The perfect prep step before lipstick, SUGAR lip scrub intensively hydrates and brightens your lips and leaves behind glossy sheen.
- The ultra-hydrating lip scrub with microfine sugar particles buffs away dry, chapped lips
- Packed with high concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids, karité shea butter moisturizes the lips
- It also protects them from harsh environmental elements, locks in moisture and prevents lip dryness or flakiness
- This lip scrub is enriched with skin-conditioning agents that keep your lips super smooth and healthy
- The crystalline smooth sugar based formula dissolves to leave behind a buttery soft film
- It smooths and preps lips, creating a clean canvas for your lipstick to glide on flawlessly
- Use this scrub to get smoother, plumper lips and for flawless lipstick application
- This product is cruelty-free and vegan
- Free from gluten, parabens, talc and D5
About the Brand: Bring your sassy self everywhere you go with SUGAR cosmetics. This brand offers some statement-making and high performance makeup products that ensure that your style game is always on point! Offering products that aim to make you look your best, when you're on the move, SUGAR has already created a vast consumer base for itself.